Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

very nice

that was a lot better than I expected it to turn out. I thought it would be good, but this had great production values. I really liked the style and the music fitted really well. I'm glad you didnt use any matrix music or anything like that. This was a cut above the usual stuff you see here. good stuff.

Wall Lunch Wall Lunch

reminds me...

Reminds me of the Roald Dahl book, Revolting Rhymes. The art style also reminded me a little of Quentin Blake's. I enjoyed this flash, please make lots more like this one. :)

Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo!

nice!

hey mike, great filmclip! Nice fbf,, cant wait to see the next one :)

The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

beautiful

that was beautiful guys :) one of the most entertaining things on newgrounds. 15 minutes? thats just plain awesome.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Oh man! Thistler likes it!
I feel successful.

the Motivated Boy the Motivated Boy

HAHA

good good :)
cant wait to see more and more. funny shit. make more.... !

Ned Neanderthal - Hunting Ned Neanderthal - Hunting

not bad mate :)

pretty good for your first flash. I'll show u a few tricks next time im in town. there was a couple of issues with the buttons (roll-over with the pterodactyl) and the sound doubled over when u replayed.. but these are simple things you'll clear up pretty soon :) let me know when your next one is up!

Crow Clock Shorts #02 Crow Clock Shorts #02

waaah?

chinny.. are u going to churn these crow clock shorts out? i hope so! damn. it was great to see mr fourchinnigan working for a change too. :)

Crow Clock Shorts #01 Crow Clock Shorts #01

that voice was great!

that was a sweet crow clock short! These are going to be great :) I really loved the voice-over... I may need you to help me with some of my toons :) (because i'm bad at voices and all)

Miracle Explosion-Ep#06 Miracle Explosion-Ep#06

awesome

worth the wait chinny :) that was very tight. can't wait for more! It had such a good style it hardly seemed like flash.

Blue or red pill?? Blue or red pill??

nice

Good little piece :) Looked really nice and flowed well, decent joke too :)

(btw, over here BentTV is a gay tv show, same as the bent film festival, not that theres anything wrong with that)