Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

very nice

that was a lot better than I expected it to turn out. I thought it would be good, but this had great production values. I really liked the style and the music fitted really well. I'm glad you didnt use any matrix music or anything like that. This was a cut above the usual stuff you see here. good stuff.

Wall Lunch Wall Lunch

reminds me...

Reminds me of the Roald Dahl book, Revolting Rhymes. The art style also reminded me a little of Quentin Blake's. I enjoyed this flash, please make lots more like this one. :)

Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo!

nice!

hey mike, great filmclip! Nice fbf,, cant wait to see the next one :)

Tessicus Tessicus

not a bad idea

It's a great idea, just let down because you can't move while the blocks are moving. If the controls were refined plus the enemies lined up with the blocks it would be a winner. Hope to see a sequel.

Forest Fight Forest Fight

piece of piss (too easy)

that was a little too easy. Maybe if you had some orcs or whatever running towards you real fast sometimes, or maybe a spot with not so many tree-hiding orcs. or something flying, and maybe the wizard could've had an attack pattern where he lifts you up maybe. I didn't think that much of the game (because it was easy), but I'm sure you could do better. Judging by the ending you put in you CAN draw pretty good, so I'm looking forward to some more advanced stuff from you in the future. keep it up, and keep making games.

synj dressup synj dressup

that boy needs therapy

i liked it probably more because u used music by the avalanches.
heres how the audio link should be: http://www.modularpeople.com/a valanches/micro/v2/1.htm